This role will hold overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of IT strategic projects, focusing on business process, application architecture and system functions as well as supporting existing systems and their users.
The remit of the role includes ensuring that processes are well defined and communicated, identifying skills that people require to successfully fulfil their role, identifying and addressing change requirements that ensure there is a supportive management approach, ensuring systems address business requirements and supply the relevant information needed to run the organisation. It also includes providing technical support to ensure the timely resolution of support issues in the live systems environment.
What You’ll Need
- 2 + years’ experience working as a Business Analyst or similar role(s)
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal as well as interpersonal, organisational and Presentation skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key business stakeholders
- Ability to influence peers and senior stakeholders
- Analytical skills & critical thinking
- Confident, self-motivated and be able to work unsupervised.
- Business Systems & Process Modelling.
- Data Modelling.
- Managing Business Change.
- Customer and delivery focused with a problem-solving approach.
- IT principles and technical understanding.
- Ability to simplify and standardise solutions.
- Takes ownership, personal responsibility and leads from the front.
- Motivates others and performs well in pressurised and stressful situations.
- Ability to travel and work in locations across UK and Continental Europe.