Major Recruitment are delighted to be supporting one of Europe’s leading self-storage businesses based in Peterlee. Our clients aim is to design, manufacturer and install solutions for their clients. Although you will be based in the North-east you will be apart of a world wide organisation.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic at an associate level to join our growing department within the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company at Entry level. You will collaborate with our friendly team and work with the safety of the company’s products and services
- To request quotes from transport companies and update records accordingly
- Receipt trailers after leaving the factory
- Book courier collections and liaise with internal departments regards tracking info
- To raise transport purchase orders in a timely manner
- To request certificate of shipments and other export documents from transport companies, upload into relevant folders and update spreadsheet
- To liaise with transport companies to request loading times and trailer plates the day before and input details into relevant spreadsheets
- To ensure that the relevant paperwork is taken down to the loading office in a timely manner eg. drawings, picks, loading schedule, printed version of transfer orders
- To ensure all delivery notes are returned to the Logistics office and audited in a timely manner and uploaded into relevant folders
- To download forklift camera footage and photographs on a daily basis to ensure accurate record keeping which supports dispatch documentation
- To ensure that all drawings are folded, packed and have the correct production label assigned to packaging, manually process ticket in NAV.
- To provide holiday or sickness cover for the Logistics Co-coordinator eg, warehouse picks and to produce delivery notes
- To produce any ad hoc reports required
- To assist the Logistics Manager with any additional tasks as required
Skills and qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with the production & logistics team and all departments
- To be willing to learn the relevant sections of the warehousing, manufacturing, inventory and purchasing modules of the ERP system (NAV)
- To be able to carry out independent search queries in NAV, once trained, and be able to interpret the results
- Excellent organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- To be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Should you require more information on the above role, please contact caitlyn on 01325 468 780 or email@example.com