Major Recruitment – Castle Donington
We are now recruiting for Photocopier Engineers to work for our client in Ashby De La Zouch, Leicester.
Field Service Engineer Duties:
- Service, repair & install various types of photocopier equipment, which may require connecting to the client’s network in accordance with the Mandatory Call Procedure.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships and communicate in a professional manner to all departments
- Discuss service problems in a polite and informative manner with clients and provide calls of the fault, outcome, and all other actions to the relevant person.
- Maintain customer’s equipment and devices to the highest standards
- Maintain and manage car stock as/when needed
- Understand and adhere to the Health & Safety risks involved when repairing machines.
- Assist with workshop and warehouse activity if required
- Use self initiative to identify improvements to the Company’s systems, practices, and procedures wherever possible.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- 3 years of field photocopier engineering/maintenance service experience
- Ability to work on a client’s network, along with troubleshooting experience for print/scan and other utilities
- Full UK Driving License is essential
- Confident manner with customer faced experience is required
- KIP Qualified/Trained
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 days
- Company car and fuel card
- No targets
- Company Phone/Laptop
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Monday – Friday
If you are interested please apply by CV or Call Castle Donington Branch 01332955155