Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Technical Manager on behalf of an organisation on a permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Technical Manager:
- Oversee the creation, conception, planning, design, and delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Investment projects
- Ensure that the delivery of projects is planned effectively and carried out safely and in accordance with all relevant legislation
- Produce operational contract reports and action plans as necessary to manage contractor performance
- Lead on the review and implementation of relevant procedures and development plans to manage contractors carrying out replacement and servicing works to ensure that works are delivered to agreed schedules, specification, costs and comply with statutory requirements
- Remain up to date with current legislation
- Provide reports regarding current performance with contracts
- Work collaboratively with the Quantity Surveying team to ensure accurate payments are made to contractors following sectional completion
- Ensure that all works are completed to the correct quality standards and that all Practical Completions are documented accordingly
Essential Requirements of the Technical Manager:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IOSH or equivalent
- A property related recognised qualification
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods on 01509 276158 or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.