Are you a mechanical maintenance engineer from a manufacturing background looking to work for a specialist manufacturer with overtime and further technical development?
This role is for an organisation that are at the very forefront of their industry and have continued growth plans in place. You will be joining their highly skilled engineering team where you will work on reactive and planned maintenance to a variety of specialist machinery.
This role would suit a mechanical maintenance engineer from a manufacturing background who is looking for a challenging role with overtime and development opportunities. Customers Locations vary and can be up to 2.5 hrs away. The site roles will involve a minimum of 3 days on site.
– Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
– Working on breakdowns and planned maintenance across all machinery (granulators, shredders, conveyors)
– Industry specific training and overtime available.
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Manufacturing background
- Needs to have the ability to work as part of a team.
Needs to be Health & Safety conscious, ensuring that the procedures are followed to the highest standard.
- Formal qualifications – Mechanical Engineering / Fitting / Welding / Fabrications
City & Guilds
- Clean licence essential.