What’s on Offer for the Production Operative?
- Annual Salary of £31,300 (increasing with training)
- 5 hours per week
- Overtime available at time ½ and double time
- A Temporary to Permanent position
- The chance to learn and develop with a well-established team
- Working with a worldwide organisation
- Benefits: 24/7 medical advice
- Gym membership Discounts
- Retail discounts
- On-site parking
My Client is well established, industry leading global agricultural nutrition company. Based near Thirsk, they have seen year on year success, with further growth and investment plans for 2023/2024. They offer a range of products, which are supplied across the globe. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Operator to join their Team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
This opportunity gives a Production Operator the chance to work with one of the most respected companies in North Yorkshire. They offer not only an excellent package, but more importantly in todays world, job security.
The role will be to cover a day shift Monday to Thursday 6am-6pm and Friday 6am-4pm
Your primary responsibility is to produce animal feed, following strict guidelines to make sure the product is safe.
Production Operative Main Duties:
- Setting up machinery to job specifications
- Efficient reporting of any mechanical, feed safety or health and safety issues on site.
- Operate the manufacturing equipment safely and as efficiently as possible.
- Following company processes to receive materials and load feed materials in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure all required records are kept accurate and up to date
- Assist with equipment maintenance as needed.
- Cleaning on a daily basis.
- Adhere to all health & safety policies.
- Mixing and weighing ingredients
- Effectively communicate and liaise with managers and co-workers.
Production Operative Role Requirements:
- Must have experience of working in a manufacturing capacity
- Experience within an agricultural feed mill (Desirable bit not essential)
- Excellent communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow a process
- Experience of working with machinery (full training will be given)
- Physically able to lift up to 25kg
- Flexibility with regards to shifts and over-time
***Please note that due to the location of the clients premises, your own transport is advised***