My client, a successful and well-respected manufacturing business in Shropshire, is seeking Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team.
Type of employment: Permanent
Shift: Continental Shift (days & nights)
Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader you will be responsible for responding to breakdowns/reactive, and ongoing preventative maintenance of all machinery on site.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Providing reactive and preventative maintenance (PPM’s)
– Attending to machinery breakdowns
– Fault finding processing equipment, electrical and mechanical machinery
– Installation of electrical and mechanical machinery
– Adhere to health & safety, and food safety procedures
– Maintain documentation, log all breakdowns and servicing work
– Support the preparation and processing department
Skills and Experience:
– Experience working in a fast-paced FMCG / food manufacturing environment
– Qualified to min NVQ / C&G Level3 in engineering
– 17th/18th edition – extra
– Apprenticeship – extra
– Sick Pay
– Life Cover
– Free Parking
– Career Development Opportunities
BPSS acts as an agent for this vacancy.