What’s in it for the Telesales Executive?
- A competitive salary: £21,000
- 24 days + 8 Bank Holidays
- Excellent development opportunities
- Additional days holidays with service up to 29 days
- Birthday holiday
- Purchase additional holidays
- Dental and healthcare schemes
- Cycle to work
- Death in service
- A Turkey at Christmas
- Excellent benefit package
My client is well established, industry leading national service company. With sites based in the UK, they have seen year on year success, with further growth plans for 2022. They offer a range of services from logistics supply to storage. This has given the company opportunities to service a multitude of sectors, with a client base stretching across the globe. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Telesales Executive to join their team on a Permanent basis.
This opportunity gives a Telesales Executive the chance to work with one of the most respected companies in the UK. They offer not only an excellent package, but more importantly in todays world, job security.
The Telesales Executive Primary responsibility is to contribute to generating sales for the companies new business vans. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, both inbound and outbound. You will be customer focused, maintaining excellent service levels.
Telesales Executive Main Duties:
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about the new product offering
- Answering questions about products and services offered
- Asking key questions to understand customers’ exact requirements
- Directing prospects to other areas of the business, if and when required
- Maintaining ongoing sales pipeline
- Working alongside other Sales and Marketing staff to help facilitate future sales
- Accurately and efficiently entering customers’ details onto the internal sales system
Telesales Executive Role Requirements:
- Previous experience within a telesales environment
- The job holder must possess strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to aid communication with customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to confidently communicate to a broad range of customers within commercial and retail sectors
- The job holder must be motivated by a goal-oriented mentality
- The job holder should ideally have a resilient nature
- Ongoing training will be provided on all products and services offered by company