What’s in it for the Power BI Developer?
- A Permanent contract
- Salary up to £60,000 (Dependant on experience)
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Death in Service
- Pension scheme
- A friendly and helpful team
- Excellent working conditions
- Full training provided
- Chance for further development
My Client is well established, industry leading Medical Device Manufacturing company. Based in the Cheltenham area, they have seen year on year success, with further growth plans for 2021/22. They offer a range of products which are supplied across the UK and Europe. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Power BI Developer to join their team on a Permanent basis.
This opportunity gives you the chance to work with one of the most respected companies in the UK. They offer not only an excellent package, but more importantly in today’s world, job security having stayed open during Covid-19 and actually seeing their business grow.
The role will be to cover Mon – Thurs 8:00am-4:30pm and Friday 8:00am-3:00pm
Power BI Developer Main Duties:
- Developing and maintaining visual reports, scorecards and dashboards via Power BI desktop.
- Creating and maintaining Power BI datasets to ensure consistent data use through report landscape, and to empower colleagues to customise their own reports.
- Develop and maintain write-back reporting to several SQL databases.
- Build and develop pipelines to ensure implementations are automated in line with IT procedures
- Assisting with the regular review of support incidents to help reduce or resolve further occurrences
Power BI Developer Role Requirements:
- Must a have understanding of the following:
- Power BI or similar BI reporting solutions
- Microsoft SQL
- Proficiency in DAX
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Two year’s experience in a similar role
- A good understanding or rational modelling
- Microsoft Power Platform certification (Desirable)
- High Attention to detail
- Effective communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will be analytical in your approach
- Enjoy working under pressure towards tight deadlines
- Show a firm understanding of data models and database design
- Power Apps
- Pagniated reporting
- Write back