38 hours pw
£36,000- £38,000 +van
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently working with a Manchester based Housing Association, to recruit to a Repairs Supervisor to cover sickness. The role sits within their day to day repairs team.
Responsibilities of the Repairs Supervisor:
- Supervision of part of the DLO working on day to day repairs (15-30 operatives)
- Undertaking site visits to complete inspections and work in progress checks
- Conducting van stock audits
- Ordering parts and materials
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to
- Providing technical advice when required
Requirements of the Repairs Supervisor:
- Previous experience working within a similar capacity within social housing
- UK driving license
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Bethan Hall – Associate Director at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing BH 4884. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please consider your application unsuccessful.