Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Re-Cut Saw Operator on a permanent full time basis for our client – the UK’s leading supplier of aluminium glazing systems and bespoke aluminium extrusions based in Yatton, Bristol.
Working very much as part of a small team, your role will be to operate and organise metal for re-cut saw. We are looking for talented, motivated people who want to join a friendly, safety conscious business that is continuing to grow. To be successful in this position you must have the ability to plan and organise effectively, have great people skills and be capable of working under pressure
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Re-cutting material to British Standard tolerances in tight timescales ensuring that all requirements are met in terms of quality
- Ensuring all relevant information is filled out on job sheets
- Responsible for the training of new staff
- Lead by example, and help to create and maintain a positive working environment
- Ensure that all reasonable instructions from Supervisor/ Manager are completed
- Ensure that your working environment is kept clean and hazard free at all times, reporting defective equipment to your Supervisor with immediate effect, ensure you comply with all PPE and uniform requirements and are adhering to the safe systems of work, risk assessments and environmental practices that are in place.
Working Hours and Salary:-
- 40 hours per week. Working shift patterns:- 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00
- £10.58 per hour (£12.14 per hour including shift allowance and attendance bonus)
- Overtime may be available
Please click to apply