Due to an impressive start to 2022 Major Recruitment’s Newton Aycliffe Branch are now looking to expand their Recruitment Team! With recent contract wins to add to an already busy branch, we are looking for ambitious Recruitment Consultants who are looking to join a company that offers a busy, fun and progressive environment.
We made the insider top 100 growth companies in North Yorkshire….and not to mention in the fast 50 list for Recruiters in the UK!
We offer a well-structured, career path with constant internal and external training available to help you reach your goals.
We’re not KPI driven – so say goodbye to 100 sales calls per week or 10 clients meetings per week!!
Even if you don’t have much experience in recruitment – WE WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU!
You could be joining one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK….what are you waiting for?
Work as a 360 consultant with a multitude of clients
Develop business strategies to target new clients
Resource and Interview suitable candidates
Write job descriptions and job adverts
Build your own business portfolio within sectors that interest you!
Provide outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates
To be honest, with a strong work ethic!
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Comfortable using IT programs
Demonstrate the ability to adapt in a fast-paced and constantly changing industry
Ability to pay attention to detail and complete required work accurately
Team player with a strong work ethic
Ability to work with / without supervision
An entrepreneurial mindset
Managing and prioritising your own workload
Maintaining a resilient and consultative approach
The ability to respond positively to setbacks
Ability to demonstrate urgency and commitment
Self-starting with a passion to succeed
What You’ll Receive:
- An attractive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- competitive commission structure
- Monthly paid bonus
- Potential for car allowance or company car after probationary period
- A warm desk (getting you off the ground immediately!)
- NO KPI’S!!
- A fun, social and supportive working environment
- Fast track progression opportunities
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Opportunity to buy additional holidays
- Additional holidays with service (1 day per year)
- Work perks
- Plenty of work social events (Fully Expensed!)
- Free Car Parking