DEPUTY MANAGER – REGISTERED NURSE
44 HOURS PER WEEK (11 HOURS SUPERNUMERY) £19 PER HOUR
Are you a caring, compassionate, and enthusiastic Registered Nurse looking to provide the best care to our residents?
We pay competitive pay rates, and our employees also receive the following benefits:
- Welcome Bonus Scheme – every permanent Registered Nurse will receive £3000
- Paid NMC Pin – we will pay for renewals
- Free Uniform – provision of Nurse uniform
- Employee of the Month Scheme – opportunity to win £100 per month and £500 per quarter
- Go the Extra Mile (GEM) Awards – opportunity to receive an award each quarter
- Free subscription to the Bluelight Card – which offers great discounts in the majority of high street stores
- Training and Development opportunities – excellent induction and on-going training including access to an extensive clinical training programme
- Employee Assist Programme – free and confidential access to counselling and other health and well-being services
- Refer a Friend Scheme – every employee who refers a friend will receive £400 for care staff or £1,000 for every employee who refers a Nurse
Our client is a nursing and residential care provider with 28 homes across the Country.
Come and be a part of a team, which prides itself on excellence and encouraging residents to be as independent as possible. You will work alongside fellow Nurses and will share the role of taking the lead in the provision of nursing care.
The Ideal candidate will;
- Assist and guide the care teams to provide a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for both residents and their relatives
- Have an active NMC PIN with prior nursing experience
- Be an excellent communicator and the ability to work well with others
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift