Children’s Residential Support Worker
- Location: Frome
- 37.5 hours per week – shift pattern AND unsociable hours
- £20,807 to £21,587 per annum (£10.67 to £11.07ph)
- Own car is desirable
- PLEASE NOTE- SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE
School Staffing Solutions are recruiting on behalf of an organisation that provides education and care to children and young people.
We are looking for Residential Support Workers in the Frome area. We are looking for enthusiastic, caring and passionate people to become an integral part of our support team. In this role, you will support our young people and be responsible for providing compassionate care during your time with them.
This is a specialist children’s home for young people aged 7 to 18 who have complex needs which may include autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). The home is located in the market town of Frome in Somerset, with easy walking access to the local town centre.
The home’s focus is to promote the development of individual social behaviour, independence and personal skills and offering opportunities to practise these in real life settings. This ensures that our young people develop a positive outlook on life in a safe, warm, welcoming, structured and fun environment.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for compassionate, friendly and genuinely caring individuals who want to give our young people the best possible chance to succeed.
If you’re the type of person who:
- Thrives as part of a team
- Is resilient, patient and understanding
- Has a natural flair for making people smile
- Is always around to lend a listening ear
This could be the perfect role for you. And don’t worry if you don’t have any experience working with children, we will provide all the support and training you need to build a fulfilling career that you can be proud of, including fully funded qualifications.
What’s in it for you
We provide a supportive and collaborative working environment where you can flourish in your career and feel incredibly rewarded by helping those who need it most. We also understand that not everyone can do set shifts, so we’re very flexible with hours to suit your needs.
On top of this, you’ll also get access to a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Healthcare cash plan, wellbeing support and loans
- An exclusive rewards and benefits platform
- High-street and online discounts through Blue Light Card
- Cycle to work scheme and gym membership
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Hours that suit your lifestyle
If you are able to work unsociable hours and have are desire to make a difference to children and young people then please send over your most up to date cv and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
PLEASE NOTE- SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE