HOSPITALITY AND CATERING STAFF
MUST HAVE EXPEREINCE
£9.80 per hour
Are you an experienced hospitality team member?
Do you enjoy the buzz of customer service?
Can you work on Match days predominantly evenings and weekends on a casual basis?
If so please read on!
Major Recruitment are looking for talented and skilled Hospitality members to work behind the bars and in the VIP Suites at various locations within the ground.
To be successful you will:
- Have amazing communication skills
- Be able to up sell and recommend tantalising delights
- Have the ability to be calm under pressure
- Understand the working of a bar / restaurant
- Have knowledge of the Alcohol Licensing Laws
- Understand Health and Safety
- Be able to work on touch screen repos systems
- Know how to clean lines and change barrels ( Desirable)
Your role will be to support the venue whilst on shift and adhere to the venues procedures and policies at all times.
If you think this is something you would like to do please apply today.
Major Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role