Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for Machine Operatives on a permanent full-time basis for our client – the UK’s leading supplier of aluminium glazing systems and bespoke aluminium extrusions based in the Bristol area.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for talented, motivated people who want to join a friendly, safety conscious business that is continuing to grow.
The successful candidate will receive training to develop them meaning they will gain new skills.
In return we expect a can-do attitude, someone with a great work ethic, dedicated and determined to complete the job to the highest standard coupled with great attention to detail.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The working environment is not like any other production or manufacturing facility you have been in before.
- The role requires you to stay at your station due to the complexity and importance of the processes significant concentration and attention to detail is required at all times to ensure the process runs at the best possible speed and with zero defects.
- It’s not easy, though the machine does most of the work, keeping things running just right is a skill, and it takes time to learn.
- You’ll also be expected to check the material and record the results.
- Safety is paramount so you will be expected to not only operate safely, but also identify opportunities to reduce risk.
Salary and Working Hours:
- Working a rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday which includes a mix of days and nights:
- Meaning that every 3 weeks you will work 15 shifts a mixture of days and nights
Day shifts are 6.30am-6.30pm and Night Shifts are 6.30pm-6.30am
- £27,423.76 including shift allowance and attendance bonus, rising to £28,021.76 after successful completion of 3 months probation and then to £29,289.52 after successful completion of 6 months
- Overtime may be available which can uplift annual earnings
Please click to apply