Production Section Manager
My client, a successful and well-respected manufacturing business in Shropshire, is seeking Production Section Manager to join their team.
Type of employment: Permanent
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Shift and Hours of work:
- Sunday – Thursday / 9:30pm – 6:30am
- Monday – Friday / 7am – 4pm
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Being responsible for the management and development of Team Leaders and colleagues within their zones.
- Leading your section on all food safety, health & safety and quality standards adherence.
- Being the Section lead for customer visits and audits, ensuring effective planning, co-ordination and delivery.
- With direction from the Production Manager, implement continuous improvement initiatives across a range of areas.
- Carrying out line side SICs to filter information to the Production Manager for the shift SICs.
- Utilising allocated resources within your section. Escalate shortfalls in resource, supply chain or asset reliability when required.
- Implementing processes and procedures to ensure the effective capture of data for further analysis by senior management.
- Ensuring consistency in the application of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Developing and reviewing SOPs for designated areas.
- On request, deputise for the Area Production Manager.
- Salary DOE
- 31 days annual leave
- 6% Pension
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Career Development Opportunities
BP Search acts as an agent for this vacancy