My client a successful and growing food manufacturing business are seeking a Senior Planner to support the Planning Manager and Operations team to ensure cost effective planning of material supplies into manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Build relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Maximise factory efficiency, production and labour productivity
- Lead and develop Planning team
- Ensure service levels are met
- Monitor, report and improve planning KPI’s
Skills and experience.
- Previous planning and scheduling experience within food manufacturing business
- MRP, purchasing or stock control is advantageous
- Strong IT skills including Excel, word and PowerPoint
- Salary DOE
- Life Cover
- Development and progression opportunity within the group
- 8.30am – 5pm role (with some flexibility)