Manchester/ Home Working
35 hours pw
We are currently working on behalf of a social housing provider based in Manchester to recruit to a Residential Conveyancing Officer on a permanent basis.
The role will enable home working most days, however there is the option to utilise their Manchester based offices if preferred.
The post will process the sale of the providers properties through Right to Acquire, Right to Buy and Shared Ownership, to process staircasing, assignments and lease extensions, and to assist with other disposals and legal enquiries.
Responsibilities of the Residential Conveyancer includes:
- Working within Leasehold & Private Rent Team
- Processing properties via Right to Acquire, Right to Buy and Shared Ownership
- Processing staircasing, assignments and lease extensions
- Assisting with disposals and legal enquiries
- Acting as the first point of contact for enquiries from tenants, solicitors, leaseholders and freeholders
- Ensuring that all processes follow procedure, that systems are up to date and that processes meet legal requirements and timescales
- Ensuring that applicants meet RTA/ RTB criteria and that money laundering checks are carried out as appropriate
- Advising customers on their obligations and responsibilities as per their lease or deed
- Assisting in property purchases and/ or buybacks
- Providing reports to managers and other departments
- Setting Service charges and rents and review accounts for relevant leaseholders and Shared Owners
Experience of the Residential Conveyancer includes:
- Knowledge of Right to Buy and Right to Acquire
- Knowledge of lease extensions and staircasing
- Driver and access to a vehicle
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Bethan Hall – Divisional Manager at Hamilton Woods on 01509 276158 or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful