Major Recruitment is looking for a strong Cargo Export Administrator role for an immediate start in Dartford.
The ideal candidate as a Export Adminstartor
- Strong Admin Skills required.
- Eye for detail.
- Experience of working in the Export Cargo industry as a Export Adminstartor is essential.
Day to Day Duties of the Export Adminstartor
- To assist in the smooth running of the Cargo export department.
- Respond to customer requests.
- Ensure each transportation is recorded inrealtion to -Customs,CMR,EMR,EAD.
- Check all administration information and the value for customers and internal billing is correct.
- Ensure all export trailers arrived on time.
- Admin and processing of shipment is accurate and up to date.
- Liase with other areas of the business to ensure smooth running of the department as Export Adminstratror
Hours and Days of work of the Export Adminstartor
Monday-Friday 0900 – 1800
Salary of the Export Adminstartor
Up to £27000
“Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent roles and as an Employment Business for temporary opportunities”.