Surveying Services Manager
£48,000 per annum
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for Surveying Services Manager to be responsible for a range of specialist survey and project related works.
Responsibilities of the Surveying Services Manager:
- Act as Project Lead on a range of different projects
- Prepare designs, specifications, drawing and contract documents associated with a range of projects and major housing refurbishment contracts
- Undertake and manage diagnostic surveys of property defects to identify solutions, define and quantify the extent of the issue identified and develop specifications for remedial works
- Lead the team to ensure that Fire Risk Assessment remedial actions are completed within timescale
- Lead on a range of specialist survey and remedial works projects to incorporate structural works, fire safety works, tower block works and building safety works
- Assist with financial planning, budget setting and budget optimisation
Essential Experience of the Surveying Services Manager:
- A recognised professional qualification in a property related discipline
- Full UK Driving Licence
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.