Major Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading international automotive business with a large Factory in Baildon, Shipley. They are a global leading manufacturer of Engine Cooling Systems for Off Highway Vehicles. Due to an increase in work load the business are Welders to join the factory team on an ongoing basis. Commutable from Bradford and West Leeds, the automotive business employ over 700 at the Shipley site, with other sites across the UK.
As a Welder, your responsibilities will be:
· Working in Factory environment
· Working with machinery and heavy duty industrial equipment
· Fully competent in TIG Welding automotive cooling parts
· Manual Handling
· Adhering to health and safety
· Following plans & manufacturing processes
· Working with potentially heavy items
· Working with tools
The ideal candidate:
· Previous experience of TIG Welding
· Competent in TIG Welding (CMT to be trained)
· Manual handling (ability to lift/carry heavy loads)
· Good work ethic – come to work every day
· Effective timekeeping
· Good communication skills – written & verbal
ALTERNATING: 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm (weekly rotating)
NIGHTS: 10pm – 6am
EARLY FINISH FRIDAYS!!
- The work is long term and there are opportunities to progress into a permanent position.
- Large Canteen facilities onsite (Hot and Cold food served plus vending machines)
- Uniform provided
- TV’s in break areas
- Social group organizing lots of fun events
- Free onsite parking facilities
- Training opportunities and the chance to develop new skills
Immediate starts available
For more information, please apply with a CV or contact Ellice at Major Recruitment.
Major are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Immediate start available! For more information, please apply today or contact Ellice at Major Recruitment.