This global dynamic parts supplier to the Aviation industry, also covering the military sector, is now recruiting for x15 Wheel Technicians to join them at their new site near Derby.
You will be playing a vital role in the company providing component maintenance on aircraft wheels.
You will be competent in:
- Aircraft/automotive engineering, or you are from a similar field in a production environment.
- Reading and deciphering technical drawings
- Knowledge of precision measuring tools, disassembly, assembly, blasting and cleaning machine
- Clear command of the English Language, speaking and writing.
- Computer literate with knowledge on various computer programs
- You consider safety and reliability as paramount in your daily work routine
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing and completion of production paperwork for parts control
- Inspection on incoming unserviceable aircraft wheels.
- Disassembly of aircraft wheels and tire removal
- Cleaning and removing paint from aircraft wheels and hardware
- Inspection of wheels and hardware (bearing and small parts)
- Assembly of wheel hubs and tire fitment on final build.
- Testing, inspections and other tasks when required in the workshop
- Free Parking
- Close to M1 and A50 Corridors
- Onsite canteen
- 5% Pension
- Introductory training to the company
- Uniform provided
Also Recruiting NDT’s (non-destructive technicians) requiring certification – offering £34000-£35000 per annum