Fixed Term – 6 months
West Midlands – Hybrid Working
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Accommodation Advisor to advice and support clients in the community to overcome complex housing issues and to identify appropriate accommodation.
Responsibilities of the Accommodation Advisor:
- Provide specialist information, advice and guidance in housing and coordinating all complex housing issues
- Advise and signpost individuals on benefit entitlement and tenancy agreements
- Manage anti-social behaviour
- Liaise with third party agencies including National Probation Service, Citizens Advice Bureau and Local Authorities
- Manage caseloads
- Maintain records and report outcomes
Essential Experience of the Accommodation Advisor:
- DBS or willingness to undertake an Enhanced DBS check
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to work unsocial hours, if required
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.