Job Description – Account Coordinator
Purpose of the Role
To provide input, support and development to the On-Site operation, in order to enhance, develop and improve candidate procedures, client service, & administrative, payroll and operational processes.
Working under the direction and alongside your Manager you will oversee and support on-site operations. Working closely with the On-Site Account Manager, you will work to ensure administrative procedure is followed correctly and will oversee timely and accurate payroll and compliance.
- Manage existing client relationships to ensure all service requirements are met.
- Develop and grow existing client accounts by monitoring availability, service levels and ensuring an efficient payroll function
- Maintaining an efficient and effective administration function for the team
- Ensuring weekly payroll for temporary workers and contractors is accurate and timely with minimal error
- Managing a continuous candidate flow of skilled and qualified applicants incorporating a timely response to applicants
- Supporting with escalated pay queries and issues
Development of the role would include:
- Delivering training to team members
- Assisting with supporting new team members
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Payroll / Internal Issues
- Working with HR to develop process improvement and implement new systems and procedures
- A strong background in the Recruitment Industry ideally within On-Site / Managed Services
- High level of Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
Pro-active and Organised Approach