Due to company expansion, we have an exciting new opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join a small but growing office team in Daventry.
Strong communication and organisation skills are essential for this role as you will be liaising directly with our contractors and database of staff.
The ideal applicant will be well organised with great administration skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, have a proactive approach with good attention to detail and be able to manage a varied workload to meet important deadlines.
Previous administration experience is strongly desired.
Some of the main duties will include:
– Assisting our Office Manager with creating weekly rota’s using Microsoft Excel
– Liaising with clients and staff via email, text, and phone call
– Following office procedures and protocol
– Occasionally assisting management on site at various events etc.
– Answering general queries and taking messages via phone and email
– Uploading and organising staff and client data for our office management system
– Processing invoices
If you are interested in this position, please click to apply
- Monday to Friday