My Shrewsbury based client is currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant, this is initially for around 5 months but may go on longer.
37 hrs per week
Hybrid working (partly working from home and party from the office)
- Providing admin support to the department Manager
- Dealing with purchasing and processing of invoices
- Issuing outgoing and processing incoming invoices
- Entering payments and chasing creditors
- Dealing with any queries in relation to invoices and orders
- Maintaining filing systems and records
- Maintaining records
- Liaising with payroll, HR, IT and telecoms regarding new starters
- Diary management
- Booking conference rooms
- Ordering stationary
- Organising mailshots
Skills and experience
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent IT skills – word, excel
- Good customer service skills
Contact Steph at Major Recruitment for further information
We will carefully consider your application and advise you as to whether we are able to progress with your application, within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details will not be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles that we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our clients. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract, you will find our staff professional and courteous, and our interview process straight forward.
We are located in thriving Telford and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment