This global dynamic parts supplier to the Aviation industry, also covering the military sector, is now recruiting for x15 Brake/Wheel Technicians to join them at their new site near Derby.
You will be playing a vital role in the company providing component maintenance on aircraft brakes or wheels
You will be competent in:
- Aircraft/automotive engineering, or you are from a similar field in a production environment.
- Reading and deciphering technical drawings
- Knowledge of precision measuring tools, disassembly, assembly, blasting and cleaning machine
- Clear command of the English Language, speaking and writing.
- Computer literate with knowledge on various computer programs
- You consider safety and reliability as paramount in your daily work routine
Your responsibilities will include:
- Inspection and testing of aircraft brake/wheel units.
- Disassembly of aircraft brake/wheel units.
- Cleaning of aircraft brake/wheel unit/parts.
- Removing paint from brake/wheel unit.
- Assembly, test and inspection of aircraft brakes and wheels
- Free Parking
- Close to M1 and A50 Corridors
- Onsite canteen
- 5% Pension
- Introductory training to the company
- Uniform provided
Also Recruiting NDT’s (non-destructive technicians) requiring certification – offering £34000-£35000 per annum