We are currently looking for a Forklift Counterbalance Driver to work afternoon shifts for a refrigerated distribution company based on Stafford Park, in Telford. This forklift driver position works from 14:00 – 22:00, Monday to Friday and offers a starting pay rate of £10.00 per hour.
Responsibilities of a Forklift Driver:
– Unloading lorries using a forklift
– Stacking and storing products into the warehouse
– Locating products for dispatch
– Working in a fast paced environment
– Working within a refrigerated environment
– Work within the guidelines of health and safety
Requirements of a Forklift Driver:
– 12 months experience on a Forklift
– Full Valid Forklift Counterbalance License (Essential)
– Manual handling up to 25kg
Bonus’ of a Forklift Driver:
– Free onsite parking
– Casual dress code
– Weekly pay for the first 12 weeks
– Temporary to Permanent agreement
– Benefits portal
For more information, please call Major Recruitment – Telford Branch.
We will carefully consider your application and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details won’t be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion please continue to apply to future roles we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford, and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment.