Major Automotive have a permanent vacancy for an Assistant Centre Manager to work for a national company who specialise in the supply of automotive services and products.
If you have experience within the automotive industry and are looking to work for a company where there is career progression and who is committed to investing in the coaching and development of their staff then this is a fantastic opportunity
This is a full time, permanent role and will include Saturday mornings.
- Negotiable salary dependent on skills and experience plus bonus opportunity
- Career development within a company who is committed to investing in the coaching and training of their staff
- Pension scheme
- Paid annual leave
- Staff discount on products and services
Duties are varied and will include:
- Assisting the depot manager in the day to day running of the centre
- Ensuring centre targets are met/exceeded
- Ensuring all sales opportunities are maximised
- Implementing company procedures and policies
- Assisting with staff training, recruitment and inductions
- Overseeing stock taking procedures
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Completing job cards and allocating work
- Automotive sales or assistant service manager experience
- Mechanical experience
- Driving licence
- Competent IT skills
If you have the required skills and are interested in this role please do apply on line or call 07971 062124.
Major Automotive is part of Major Recruitment Ltd and acts as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client and as an employment business when supplying temporary staff. Major Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer