Senior Audio Visual Installation Engineer
Candidates residing Around M25 Kent , Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Essex , or London based
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 dependant on experience – vehicle
travel expenses, iPhone, laptop, 3% pension, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
MiGrowth are extremely happy to add yet another leading Enterprise supplier of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing Solutions who are accredited supplier of Crestron, QSC, BARCO, AMX . Q-Sys who are masters in their field.
Together we are looking or a Senior Audio Visual Installation Engineer the role will be involved within first and second fix installation of AV equipment
mainly in commercial / Corporate settings.
As a Senior Audio Visual Installation Engineer
You will be involved in large projects at multiple customer locations.
Primarily London based with additional UK/European based projects.
What you will be doing:
* You will be responsible for the installations of AV equipment from 1st fix to installation
* Audio Visual pre sales design & site surveys
* Audio System Programming
* Crestron or AMX programming knowledge
* The ability to produce CAD or similar Schematics
* Testing, fault finding and maintenance of Audio Visual Systems
* Field service engineering work as required
* On-site Service Engineering covering client sites as required
* Travelling to Client sites (including EMEA travel if required)
* Provide remote support via phone as required
Who we are looking for
Minimum experience of five years working as an Audio Visual installations engineer in
* Ability to read and understand Audio Visual schematics and understand mechanical and
* Certification & experience installing leading manufacturers systems,
ideally Crestron, QSC, Poly, Barco, Condeco and Microsoft Teams Rooms solutions
* First-hand knowledge and experience with Video Conferencing systems, ideally Cisco Webex
* Able to diagnose and logically troubleshoot AV systems
* Well organised with excellent attention to detail
* A strong work ethic, positive attitude, and the ability to work in a team as well as independently
* Flexible approach to working days/hours
* Good communication skills
* Basic MS Office use
* Good oral and written English
* A passion for service excellence, with a wealth of knowledge and experience in all current audio
* The ability to use your initiative and solve problems effectively
* A team player who is flexible and able to adapt to a variety of challenges
* Will require DBS checks
* Clean UK Driving License required
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright Director Sales & Marketing
MiGrowth is an established and industry accredited Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultancy.
MiGrowth Specialise in Sales & Marketing Recruitment within Technology & Audio Visual, FMCG, Media & Publishing
In order to get the best experience possible of working with MiGrowth please take the time to register your CV with us so we can discuss relevant roles with you www.migrowth.co.uk