AUDIO VISUAL Installation Engineer
Location – Bolton / Manchester and surrounding areas of the North West
Salary – £25,000 – £35,000 dependent upon experience
Company vehicle, fuel card and all tools provided
Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Full UK Driving Licence is essential
We are seeking a AV Installation Engineer from a junior level through to senior to support our client a leader in the provision of Video Conferencing and Audio-Visual business solutions such as installation of screens meeting rooms
Experience is not essential for this role however an interest in technology, audio visual equipment, a positive attitude, willingness to learn and develop a new career as well as being able to perform physical activities such as carrying and hanging equipment is a must.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be travelling to the offices of private and corporate businesses setting up equipment in their Boardrooms and meeting rooms. Full training will be given.
- Installation of LED Screens, Video Walls and Flat Panel Displays, Projectors
* Installation of AV control systems
* Installation VC/UC systems into meeting room environments (Zoom, Polycom, Cisco)
* Experience of Bespoke/Split room installation & commissioning
* Install audio equipment including speakers, amps, mixers, microphones.
* Ability to read, understand and follow schematics
* Conduct strong level of troubleshooting of all AV systems
* Structured cabling including pulling, terminating, soldering, and testing all cable and wiring associated with audio/video cables.