Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser
£45,000 + uncapped bonus
(Commission Scheme: £85,000 OTE)
+ Exclusive benefits package / Company Car
High-end Independent / Practice based
90-minute assessment times
Flexible, full or part time working patterns
Job ID: 150922-2734
Are you a quality Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser looking for a role that focuses on dedicated patient care?
Major Recruitment are actively searching for an Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser to join our client’s team.
The business is an extremely successful, high-end independent that is family-owned, and family run and believe their people are the key to success and longevity. They prioritise great patient care and everything that you need to create it.
They offer you more time with your patients, the autonomy to manage your diary and the support and training required for you to continue to develop and grow.
If you are searching for a new opportunity with a family orientated and quality focused business, this is the role for you!
- Up to £45,000 basic salary + uncapped commission & bonus
- Commission Scheme – £85,000 ‘On Target Earnings’
- 90 minute full hearing assessment times
- Full hear care assessment including; Video Otoscopy, Tympanometry, Speech Testing, REMs, Microsuction and Irrigation equipment
- Company Car (Choice from Electric, Hybrid or Petrol/Diesel) + Insurance for personal use, taxed by the company as well as petrol expenses
- Continuous advances in technology with all the diagnostic testing equipment you could ask for
- As an independent business they are not restricted to particular hearing aid manufacturers, meaning that you can select the hearing aids most appropriate for your patients
- Offering services including; Free Hearing Tests / Hearing Aids / Tinnitus Management / Hearing Protection / Ear Wax Removal & more
- Exclusive benefits including: Company Car / Commission scheme / Professional fees / Pension / Private Healthcare / Gym contribution / Staff discounts/ Life Insurance
- 2 very spacious test rooms within a truly patient focused clinical environment with no commercial pressure
- Regular internal and external training arranged offering a bespoke training academy, CET provision and a dedicated Professional Services team
- Relaxed, high-end setting within a spacious and beautifully presented working environment
Details and requirements
- Hours: Monday – Friday (09:00am – 17:30pm)
- No weekend requirement
- Full or part time position considered
- Qualified Audiologist
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- HCPC and BSHAA registration (Preferred)
- Full driving license
Salary and benefits
- Up to £45,000 + uncapped commission & bonus
- Commission Scheme £85,000 ‘On Target Earnings’
- Exclusive benefits included: Company Car / professional fees / pension / quarterly bonus structure / private
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH (33 in total) + your commission is covered whilst you are on holiday
Apply for this role by sending your CV to the email below. If you would like more details and to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email or call.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 07881287964