Hearing Aid Dispenser
£40,000 – £70,000 Salary Package
Exclusive benefits package
Job ID: 270922-2622
Major Recruitment is working with a superb independent Opticians and Hearing Care provider of private optical and hearing healthcare, providing life changing hearing tests. This is a fantastic chance to join a growing business with true pedigree within the market and a fantastic working culture.
The Hearing Aid Dispenser team benefit enormously from having more time with each patient as well as receiving support and guidance that will help maximise the customer experience, making the end dispense easy and natural.
Be part of a wider team where you can benchmark your performance against others whilst enjoying the sharing of good practice techniques, overcoming day-to-day obstacles, as well as the usual internal friendly competition that keeps the role fresh and exciting.
It is often said that being part of the company team feels like working with family and friends, as they pride themselves on having a down to earth, supportive culture.
- £40,000 – £70,000 Salary Package
- Have long enough to do thorough hearing assessments
- Exclusive benefits
- Continuous advances in technology with all the latest high spec equipment
- Offering services including Hearing Tests / Hearing Aids / Tinnitus Management / Hearing Protection / Ear Wax Removal
- Working with a team of experienced professionals who arrange weekly huddles to help support team members and to work together
- Regular internal and external training arranged offering a bespoke training and a dedicated Professional Services Support Team
Details and requirements
- Full and part time considered (3 – 5 days a week)
- Ability to work with others as well as autonomously is essential
- Qualified Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser (Essential)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered (Essential)
Salary and benefits
- £40,000 – £70,00 basic salary + exclusive benefits
- Benefits included: professional fees / pension / Bonus TBC / staff discounts + More
If you would like to enquire about this role and/or to have a confidential chat, please do not hesitate to email, call, text or send your CV to the contact details below.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call/Text: 07881287964