Major Recruitment are seeking an Audit Assistant Manager, Manager or Senior Manager to work closely with an existing Audit partner in delivering a first class service to large and growing portfolio of audit clients. This position comes due to significant growth in this firms client portfolio and an exiting partner due to retirement. Therefore, offers an excellent opportunity for progression.
- To ensure Assurance quality to all clients.
- To be an ambassador of the firm, identifying client prospects and assist/ lead on prospecting and networking opportunities.
- Assist with external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards.
- To brief staff on the client’s business and the pre-assignment instructions, to supervise and control the completion of work, and to undertake ‘on the job’ training and appraisals where necessary.
- To manage audit engagements in accordance with the firm’s standard procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements.
- To ensure that the job is completed within budget, and to discuss all materials points arising with the assignment partner and client immediately, particularly in relation to any anticipated overruns.
- To liaise with the client throughout the year and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- To ensure that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
Applicants must be qualified ACA / ACCA or equivalent and have relevant experience of working within an audit function in a positions of Assistant Manager or higher. You’ll be ambitious and keen to take your career to the next level.
Our client is supporting Working From Home post on-boarding in line with all government regulations.