AUDIT SENIOR MANAGER
£60,000 TO £70,000 PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS
READING / SOUTHAMPTON
Hamilton Woods Associates has partnered with a Global Advisory Firm to appoint an Audit Senior Manager in their Reading & Southampton offices. With a client base including some of the world’s best businesses, this firm offers complex advisory services and works as a trusted business partner.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As an Audit Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management of a portfolio of Audit Clients and supervise multiple audit teams.
- You will ensure all audit engagements are delivered using the firm’s methodologies, and in accordance with professional standards and regulatory requirements.
- Manage client relationships, ensuring effective communication and delivery of value-add services.
- Be a pro-active team leader, manging teams efficiently and ensuring training, development and mentoring is delivered to junior colleagues.
- Deliver pitches for new business, and network effectively as part of the wider business development strategies in place
You will hold a recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA) and have demonstrable IFRS knowledge.
- You will be technically competent with a minimum of 5 years’ experience Auditing large and complex clients (Ideally FTSE 100).
- You will be highly commercial, with a track record of winning new clients and maximising profitability across multiple engagement.
- As a Senior Manager, you will have superb communication skills.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity and how you can develop your career, please apply with your CV and package details.