Description: Automotive Service Coordinator (eHEV)
Hours: 7.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: TBC – average industry salary: £25,000 to £27,000.
Are you from an Automotive Service Background? Do you have exposure or experience within the eHEV or hybrid markets? Are you looking to advance and take the next stage in your career? We are currently working with an eHEV manufacturer of commercial vehicles based in Blackburn.
Our client has concentrated their efforts to bring to market fully electric vehicles reducing impact in the centre of cities, focusing on the minimalization of the highest environmental impacts. Our client has been nominated for multiple industry rewards and are seeking an Automotive Service Manager to join their team.
The main duties will include:
· Supervising and managing the flow of incoming work – allocating to the mobile Technicians as required with specific emphasis on ensuring SLAs are met.
· Scheduling recall and rework for engineers ensuring the customer is informed all the way through to completion.
· Answering incoming calls, taking messages, and re-directing calls as required
· Nationwide scheduling of rework, recall and warranty work for engineers
· Liaising with Parts Department to ensure parts are in stock before arranging warranty work
· Liaising with Engineers to ensure jobs will be carried out within the time frame
· Contacting customers with expected visit dates
· Previous hands-on experience / knowledge of manufacturing, automotive tools, calibrations and the workshop environment would be advantageous
· Excellent telephone manner
· Excellent customer service skills
· Microsoft Office
· An ability to prioritise and balance multiple workloads
· UK Driving licence
· Direct experience as an Automotive Service coordinator (3 years minimum).
· Technical knowledge and experience around the hybrid or eHEV market would be an advantage
· Proven track record of implementing efficient aftersales / service processes within an automotive / vehicle retail operation..
· Experience of dealing with industry suppliers / lead times on components and stock.
· Confidence of managing a team of mobile / remote automotive technicians.
· 20 days holiday in the first year, 25 thereafter plus all bank holidays
· Auto enrolment.
· Employee Referral Bonus.
· Discretionary Annual Bonus.
· Cycle to Work Scheme.
· Death In service.
Interested in this position?
Please submit your CV using the “apply” option – to follow up on your application please call Major Recruitment (Blackburn) on 01254 920800