Are you an experienced and talented HGV or Automotive Technician who wants to be part of a great success story? Our client is pioneering alternative fuel technologies for HGV and commercial vehicles to fulfil the needs of the transport industry in lowering carbon emissions.
Their electric vehicles are already in use across the country and our hydrogen vehicles will shortly be in the hands of customers so now is the time to join us as we continue to go from strength to strength and grow our business.
We are recruiting for talented Technicians to join the Produce development and after sales team. This is fantastic opportunity to build on the skill you already have and apply them to the evolution of products and components within the organisation and out in the field supporting test vehicles and other products
Specialist training will be provided. This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop and keep pace with the UK’s rapid EV transition.
What we are looking for:
· Automotive qualification, either from a commercial or passenger vehicle background.
· Class 2 licence preferred but not essential.
· It would be advantageous to have experience in other engineering applications such as hydraulics, electrics, high voltage and alternative fuels
· Understands the importance of and adheres to Health and Safety procedures.
Particulars & Benefits:
· 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday 7.00am – 4.30pm
· 20 days holiday in the first year, 25 thereafter plus all bank holidays
· £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
· Bonus scheme
· Cycle to work Scheme
· Death in service benefits
Interested in this position?
Please submit your CV using the “apply” option – to follow up on your application please call Major Recruitment (Blackburn) on 01254 920800.