This global dynamic parts supplier to the Aviation industry, also covering the military sector, is now recruiting for x15 Brake Technicians to join them at their new site near Derby.
You will be playing a vital role in the company providing component maintenance on aircraft brakes.
You will be competent in:
- Aircraft/automotive engineering, or you are from a similar field in a production environment.
- Reading and deciphering technical drawings
- Knowledge of precision measuring tools, disassembly, assembly, blasting and cleaning machine
- Clear command of the English Language, speaking and writing.
- Computer literate with knowledge on various computer programs
- You consider safety and reliability as paramount in your daily work routine
Your responsibilities will include:
- Inspection and testing of aircraft brake units.
- Disassembly of aircraft brake units.
- Cleaning of aircraft brake unit/parts.
- Removing paint from brake unit.
- Assembly, test and inspection of aircraft brakes
- Free Parking
- Close to M1 and A50 Corridors
- Onsite canteen
- 5% Pension
- Introductory training to the company
- Uniform provided
Also Recruiting NDT’s (non-destructive technicians) requiring certification – offering £34000-£35000 per annum