Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent P/T Business Development Executive for their client who is a well established group of companies specialising in the supply of commercial assets
Hours of work – 8.30am-15.00pm M-F
Salary – £10.00 p/h
Purpose of Job:
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for creating qualified sales appointments for the Product Development Managers and Regional Sales Managers via proactive communication to the target markets and by the follow up of pre-planned marketing communication.
Working with the Head of Sales and Marketing to identify target sectors and target customers
Achieving a pre-agreed number of appointments
Proactively researching and contacting your own prospects (in line with strategy) and remain in contact until a resolution has been reached
Maintaining accurate and up to date records on the Company CRM database, currently SID
Working with the Head of Sales to provide feedback on call success (via an agreed reporting process)
- Effective & clear communication skills, both written and verbal, and a desire to understand the business
- It is crucial that the job holder has the necessary drive, business acumen and enthusiasm to perform the duties required and drive the business forward
- Previous experience in a proactive Telemarketing role
- Ability to understand and explain complex financial and operational information
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent attention to detail & accurate in all aspects of the role
Please note that you will have finished education to be considered for the role.
If this role sounds like you, please apply today!