An experienced Software Engineer is needed to join an expanding product development team
The role involves writing C++ / # code for windows, interfacing to embedded systems, driving other software via DLL and CLIs and using software development tools e.g. IDEs, ALM Tools etc and working closely with other team members to specify, write, test and document engineering and production support tools for next generation electronic devices.
You will need to be degree qualified and have 3 years experience as a Software Engineer. Desirable skills include:-
- Experience of C# WinForms.
- Basic experience of SQL and interaction with databases.
- Basic experience of writing embedded code (C or C++)
- Understanding scalable and modular design principles.
- Ability to understand new technologies and deliver creative/novel and scalable solutions.
- Knowledge of low level communications such as Ethernet, SPI and I2C.
- Experience of maintaining small websites using HTML/PHP or similar.
You will need the ability to work in a small multi-disciplinary team and be a strong communicator particularly when describing ideas verbally and writing clear documentation. You will need yto be organized, have good attention to detail, have strong problem solving skills and be self-motivated and confident.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within an expanding company. Please call Adam Jones at Major Technical or click Apply Now to send your CV if you are interested.
Major Technical supplies Technical, Engineering, Manufacturing, Scientific, Procurement and Sales candidates to Electronics Design and Manufacturing companies across the UK.
Major Technical acts as a recruitment agency for permanent placements and an employment business for contract and temporary placements