Major Recruitment are working with one of the biggest debt recovery companies in the UK based in Sheffield, the role is a call centre agent on a hybrid basis, their office is based in S3 9PP.
£19,000 per year – £28,000 – OTE
37.5 hours per week on a rota between 8:30am to 7pm
Day off in the week when working a Saturday
Previously 1 year minimum experience within internal sales role or collection’s role
Specialists in the recovery of outstanding parking charges
Based just of M60 in Denton (Tameside)
Modern organisation that delivers excellence to customer and clients
Opportunities to develop a career and work way up the business
Excellent staff retention and ongoing development
- Previous experience working in a call centre or credit control type role is important
- Clear and confident communications skills – both writing/data entry and over the telephone
- Being comfortable working to targets – earning more money based on your achievements
- Strong IT skills – we use different technologies and systems and need you to pick these up quickly
- Happy to make outgoing telephone calls to customers – on occasions these can be difficult conversations
- Problem solving abilities – able to ask the right questions to get the information you need.
Full-Time permanent position
Extensive training and development programme
Please note, this is a full-time, permanent role and applicants must be able to work the full range of shift patterns applicable to the role – this can include Saturday mornings.
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.
Company pension scheme
Employee assistance programme
Complementary drinks and fruit
Pool table and group activities
Hastee – access to a portion of earned pay on-demand.