£21,000 per annum
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Call Handler to make and receive calls from direct operatives and subcontractors in Portsmouth.
Responsibilities of the Call Handler:
- Act as first point of contact for repairs
- Schedule and book in repairs
- Liaise with tenants
- Assist with any administrative activities to support the team
- Record information into job management systems
Essential Experience of the Call Handler:
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance trades
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- Previous experience of working in a repairs and maintenance call centre or any other call centre environment
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.