Temporary – Permanent
£22,592 + Van
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Caretaker for an organisation on a temporary – permanent basis to ensure a planned and reactive service to the management of estates.
Duties of the Caretaker:
- Ensure areas are kept clean, tidy and safe in line with health and safety regulations
- Carry out inspections
- Complete cleaning, clearing and litter picking
- Deal with refuse, excess waste and fly-tipping
- Remove graffiti and jet wash areas
- Adjust time clocks and replace light bulbs
- Deal with vehicle issues including parking, untaxed and abandoned vehicles
- Assist with stock taking of cleaning materials and equipment
Essential Requirements for the Caretaker:
- Full UK Driving Licence
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods on 01509 276158 or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.