Channel Marketing Specialist- – Hybrid WFH/Office
Experience in Adobe Photoshop / Indesign editing PRODUCT
Hybrid working option available (with set office days as Tues/Weds/Thurs).
Based in Hemel Hempstead – you may reside in or close to Watford, London, Hatfield, Luton, Stevenage, Hitchin, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Slough, Maidenhead, Harlow and Bedford
Salary is circa £35,000 to £38,000 plus £5k bonus and company benefits
MiGrowth are a partner of this exciting laptop vendor , with many successful hires over the past 12 months.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a global brand and manufacturer of laptops and ancillary technology products. An ever- evolving array of leading-edge technology products are sold each year to consumers via retail partners, the vastly expanding gamers market and of course to corporate and education end users via IT channel resellers.
If you are passionate about marketing and passionate about technology, then this really is the role for you!
What you will be doing :
As part of the ‘systems’ team, responsible for consumer PC (e.g. gaming and commercial (e.g. Business, Education) laptops, desktop and all-in-ones, you will be responsible for the development and execution of all channel marketing initiatives within tier 2 resellers and distribution.
The focus of the role is to create industry leading marketing campaigns that raise awareness and create interest for IT solutions within the education sector, SMB and enterprise resellers and also B2B corporate end users.
* Create and execute quarterly marketing plans with resellers and distributors, working internally with the respective account managers to align with their product line-up and needs.
* Develop strong account relationships with both buyers and marketers.
* Ensure accurate budget management and administration, including internal and external proof of execution (POE) reporting for any financially supporting vendors (e.g. Intel, Microsoft etc.)
* Provide creative briefs to the internal creative team and/or fulfilling various creative requirements via the Adobe Creative suite.
* Provide all product detail content to support the creation of product detail pages, online brand stores and any additional rich-media (A+).
* Co-ordinate and fulfil marketing requirements of any channel-led events, including event kit production, merchandise and promotion.
* Align regularly with the marketing leads across consumer PC, gaming and commercial on the latest brand messages.
* Quarterly reporting at various stakeholder levels
Who we are looking for
* At least 4 years professional working experience
* At least 2 years channel marketing experience
* Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Capable of Adobe Photoshop / Indesign editing
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright Associate Director Sales & Marketing
MiGrowth is an established and industry accredited Sales & Marketing Recruitment Consultancy.
MiGrowth Specialise in Sales & Marketing Recruitment within Technology & Audio Visual, FMCG, Media & Publishing
In order to get the best experience possible of working with MiGrowth please take the time to register your CV with us so we can discuss relevant roles with you.