* Dealing with and managing customer accounts to ensure effective and efficient credit control.
* Working to tight deadlines.
* Management of agreed customer credit limits and payment terms in line with the policy.
* Maximise business’s cash flow.
* Proactive management of any due debt to minimise and reduce any overdue debt and to meet agreed KPI’s
* Administer customer queries within agreed SLA guidelines / value levels to avoid or minimise any delay in the collection of outstanding balances.
* To develop the close working relationship and liaison with business operational teams to support the timely collection of debt and resolution of any queries.
* Develop and maintain key contacts with customers to support the collection process.
* Ensure that any commercial risk is identified and relevant actions taken to reduce or remove this risk.
* Experience of working within a Debt collection/ Payment processing environment.
* Ability to work under pressure to meet KPIs
* Previous administrative experience within a customer service environment
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good level of analytical skills
* A good team player who will be self-motivated and customer focused
* Have excellent communication and IT skills (Excel & Word)
* SAP knowledge is preferable