Major Recruitment are currently seeking a Commercial Assistant for our client based in the Elland/Halifax area.
This is a new permanent full-time position for an Assistant to join our commercial team at our Elland office. Working within a small team your role will cover a variety of duties and will offer the opportunity to make a real difference.
Ideally you will have experience working in a commercial office or perhaps a new graduate having studied quantity surveying or business studies.
- Client liaison
- Reading drawings & quantifying works
- Pricing small lining contracts
- Preparing bills of quantities ready for invoicing
- Communicating with the contracting team to handover small contracts
- Progress reports
- General office duties
Although training will be given, the key requirements for the role are:
- Experience in working in an office environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications – In particular working with excel
- Work & communicate well as part of a small team or work on own initiative
- Good attention to detail
Salary – £25,000 per annum + annual bonus
Working hours – 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Company pension scheme
- Good/friendly working environment
- Private healthcare (after 6 months) for spouse & immediate family
This is an interesting and varied role with great prospects to develop within a growing business.