To keep up to date with market trends, policy or legislative changes to the customer base, use these to influence ranging advice, and communicate these to the appropriate stakeholders across the Group
To build & strengthen supplier relationships into order to drive their investment into distributable revenue from these programs
To improve range, category & analytical tools across the group structure.
Personal Qualities Required
- Strong project management, organisational/planning skills, and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Superior analytical thinking skills – the ability to manage large amounts of data, and be comfortable assembling and evaluating information in both quantitative and qualitative formats.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate own initiative to overcome challenges, and own processes end-to-end
- Commitment to solving problems with a positive attitude.
- Reliably follows instructions and procedures, with the flexibility to cover other roles in the department.
- Excellent communication skills and the capacity to build good working relationships with colleagues, customers, and stakeholders
- Customer focused and understands the importance of this to the business.
- Demonstrates integrity, a strong work ethic and upholds company values and principles