To help achieve growth plans we are looking for an enthusiastic, commercial, passionate, highly organised and talented individual to join a rapidly expanding team. You will ideally be educated to degree level with strong account and commercial management skills. Possessing excellent relationship building at all levels, with good communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work well in a small team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a young, dynamic and fun business at a time of significant growth.
A Little bit about us
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our rapidly growing, ambitious company, working alongside an expanding team of people in a very innovative food category
To help us to achieve our continual growth plans we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised individual to work within our sales team. You will ll report into and work closely with our Sales Director and Senior Commercial Manager. The most important things were looking for from you are:
- Analytical & Commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build and develop great relationships, both internally and externally
- Able to prioritise quickly in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment
- Some knowledge of category data, sources, evaluating and putting forward a sales proposition would be desirable but not essential
- Competent in Powerpoint / Excel/Word
- Passion for the food industry
- Hands on approach and real go getter
- Ideally educated to Degree level
- Happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
About the role
Key focus areas of the role itself and where you will spend the majority of your time:
- Achieve the annual sales plan for the designated accounts
- Management of sales forecast updating all internal systems.
- Managing agreeing all the promotional activity within your account portfolio
- Building strong customer relationships across the accounts including buying, supply chain, finance at all relevant levels.
- Focus on gaining new incremental business to grow account base
- Supporting the wider sales team as and when required
If you’re a talented National Account Executive or recent graduate who is keen to make your mark working in a high calibre team then don’t hesitate to apply today!