Compliance and Specification Manager
Our client is a respected food manufacturing business looking to recruit a new member of the Technical Team. You will be reporting to the Technical Manager, and main duties will be focused around management of all finished product and raw material specifications together with the maintenance of the supplier approval system.
Working closely with NPD and operations functions you will ensure that brand integrity is maintained with artwork compliance, raw materials and finished products.
* Food related qualification – HNC/HND/Degree in Food Science or equivalent
* HACCP Level 3, ideally with Food Safety Level 3
* At least 2 years experience as a specification technologist
* BRC understanding and audit experience
- Competitive salary
- Holiday 33 days (inclusive of Bank holidays)
- Matched Pension (up to max 6%).
- Health Medical Insurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
BPSS are a recruitment agency working on this perm role.